The Amazing Sπderman. Pg. 23

the nuts
but using his flying mysterious metropolis
my biggest green goblin a few hours ahead
ground glides to hideout
a smooth landing too bad
thought scheme backfired man could all three them
once the enforcers had helped me  to make a career
you never defeat can
think of everything spider man
i intended to organizce a world
wide crime syndicate
with them as my lieutenants but
my true short time thoughtful teen ager
and still my owon terminal power
slowly heads still wondering
what new fate so i´ll wait
my next strike again hasn´t heard the place
but where he the green any must arch-any-my-must-next-
talking to it


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Sans títere

Coca Cola y violencia simbólica en Stranger Things

MÁQUINA DE COSER Y BORDAR 20 MÁQUINAS DE ÉIBAR IV